Certified Lymphatic Therapist
The perfect candidate is someone who is serious about wanting to build a lymphatic therapy practice. This is an independent contractor/part-time position with the possibility to grow to full-time. We offer a unique opportunity in that we will partner with you in helping you grow your lymphatic therapy practice.
We specialize in Lymphatic therapy for pre/post-surgical procedures, health & beauty, detox treatments, and Lymphedema. We also incorporate MLD into our signature pre-natal massage.
• Florida Licensed Massage Therapist w/minimum 2 years experience.
• Certified Lymphatic Therapist/ 135 hours+. Prefer Vodder certified but not required.
• Committed, highly motivated self-starter who would like to build a Lymphatic therapy practice.
• Intake, evaluation and assessment skills, and record keeping experience.
• Ability to adapt treatment to client specific needs.
• Open to learning advanced lymphatic training and Ortho-Bionomy® a plus.
• Experience with bandaging and working w/post- surgical clients. Or, willingness to learn to bandage.
• Pre-natal massage experience is a plus.
• Spanish and Portuguese language a plus.
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Work as an independent contractor
• Flexible hours.
• Must carry professional liability insurance
If interested, please reply to this ad via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your resume/CV. Those that meet our requirements will be contacted to schedule an interview.