Developed by Liz Olivas, BFA, MT, CLT, RIOB, this unique gentle therapy combines European Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Lymphatic Skin Brushing, Ortho-Bionomy, LTU 904 Low Level Lymphatic Laser and the Far Infrared Bio-Mat to enhance the body’s ability to move fluids naturally. This system is gentle, relaxing & highly effective. A personalized selection of the above modalities are used and determined by your specific needs and desired outcome.
The effectiveness of Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is supported by many scientific studies and vast clinical experience.
• MLD pulls metabolic wastes, excess water, bacteria, large protein molecules and foreign substances from the tissues
• MLD reduces pain by minimizing neurological pain signals to the brain.MLD relaxes the sympathetic nervous system, thus helping to relieve stress
• MLD helps the body to heal more quickly from injuries, surgical trauma, chronic conditions and edema
• MLD helps to minimize scar formation. It refines and reduces scar tissue while restoring normal lymph flow. Lymphatic vessels have been shown to reconnect through scars after a series of MLD treatments.
Our staff are Certified Lymphatic Therapists and are trained in-house in the applications of Advanced Lymphatic Therapy techniques.
Schedule of Lymphatic Therapies
Lymphatic therapy can be scheduled for one session or in a series.
- Single treatment:
- Effectively drains tissue fluid. A relaxing treatment that leaves you with a sense of well being.
- 4-6 treatment series:
- For general detoxification. Examples: In conjunction with a diet cleanse, competitive training, pre/post surgery, injury recovery, anxiety/stress relief.
- 10 treatment series:
- This series is the European model for the ultimate in decongestive therapy. Recommended for more chronic conditions.
We offer a discount on our treatment series. The full amount must be paid at the end of your first appointment to receive discount. To achieve the most benefit of a treatment series, we prefer to schedule appointments at a minimum of twice a week. Note: Series discount does not apply to our Lymphedema Treatment Program.