Lymph Fluid Balance Oil is made up of 3 key organic essential oils in an organic coconut oil base, that have amazing blood purifying and detoxifying properties*. Some of the components of Grapefruit, Geranium and Frankincense essential oils, are Terpentenes. These act like “hit men”, contracted to neutralize free radicals so that they don’t cause damage. This makes the job of the lymphatic system easier, as it helps eliminate excess waste*.
Some of the compounds found in these essential oils:
- Pinene- anti inflammatory, kill bacteria, pain relief
- Limonene – weight loss, treat and prevent cancer
- Linalool – analgesic, anti-inflammatory
- Myrcene – sedative, diabetes, hypertension, edema
- Sabinene – anti inflammatory, anti cancer, antioxidant, skin inflammation, anti bacterial and anti fungal
- Terpenene – anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-proliferate in cell activities (anti-tumors)
- Phellandrene – antifungal, antibacterial,
- Geraniol – Antioxidant, Anti-tumor, Neuroprotectant, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-viral, Anti-spasmodic.
What is lymph fluid and the lymphatic system?
Lymph is a clear-to-white fluid made of white blood cells, especially lymphocytes, the cells that attack bacteria in the blood and Fluid from the intestines called chyle, which contains proteins and fats.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body.
Signs that may indicate a congested lymphatic system:
- Swollen glands.
- Puffiness in eyes or face.
- Swelling in the fingers (tight rings) or ankles.
- Bloating or holding on to water.
- Sinus infections.
- Skin issues, such as dry or itchy skin.
Schedule a Manual Lymphatic Treatment with us https://www.thetherapeuticalternative.com/therapies/advanced-lymphatic-therapy/
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Leave a Reply