Composure and containtment when challanged by fear, anxiety or panic.
- For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel.
- An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community.
- Red Clover – For rampant states of panic or anxiety triggered by social or environmental stimuli. Works to calm the heart and to stabilize psychic receptor sites carried in the blood stream
- Mountain Pride – A unique species of wild alpine Penstemon, to build strength and courage when confronting adversarial conditions
- California Valerian – Providing a fortifying sheath for the nerves during times of excessive agitation and chaos
- Oregon Grape – To counteract overly-guarded or paranoid states of consciousness; promoting a calm center of objective awareness
- Mimulus – Tendency to withdraw or compromise one’s activity due to fear and anxiety; ability to take risks and learn from demanding situations
- Rock Rose – Terror or extreme fright; the need for positive grounding and internal anchoring in time of stress or turmoil
- Green Rose – Nourishing for the heart in times of turbulence; helps to counteract fear with positive forces of compassion and connection to one’s environment
- Essential Oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus