Solace and Insight in times of sorrow and searching.
- To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
- To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
- During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
- During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
- Bleeding Heart – For strengthening the heart forces especially at times of broken-heartedness and dissolution of relationships
- Pink Yarrow – Helping feelings to find containment and centering during times of crisis and emotional diffusion
- California Wild Rose – To provide encouragement and strength for the heart during times of hardship; to help in working through the thorns of life toward transcendent love forces
- Love-Lies-Bleeding – Ability to accept suffering and sorrow, and to understand its larger spiritual meaning and life purpose
- Borage – To relieve the weight of deep grief in the heart; to help uplift during times of depression and emotional heaviness
- Forget-Me-Not – To build alignment with the soul presence of those who are no longer with us in the physical dimension; ability for the soul to realize that death and departure are not the end of a spiritual relationship
- Explorer’s Gentian – To help with crisis, loss and set-back; when the soul must learn to take another turn or make another choice in life purpose and path
- Essential Oils: Melissa, Myrrh
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.