Imparting a vibrant state of metal coherence and clarity.
- A foundational remedy for any professional lifestyle that demands high level sustained mental focus and intellectual clarity – such as research, writing, teaching, office management, or public speaking
- For students who are facing major exams or needing to bring intellectual focus to difficult subject matter
- For general dullness and mental lethargy, especially during the daytime; or when sleeping and eating rhythms distort or disrupt mental clarity
- As a supplementary aid for those with a history of learning disorders or mental confusion; along with other appropriate therapies
- During any major project requiring extra forces of mental concentration and clarity
Application Note: Mind-Full is best sprayed on the tongue and misted around the head with eyes closed. It can be taken as often as needed, typically 3-4 times during the period of most mental activity.
- Peppermint – Invigoration of mental activity; overcoming mental lethargy due to unbalanced metabolism and digestion
- Lemon – Clarifying and purifying; counteracts mental fatigue with refreshing and purifying qualities
- Morning Glory – Provides awakening forces; builds deeper rhythms for beneficial waking and sleeping, especially to counteract daytime sluggishness
- Nasturtium – Helps redirect and balance vital energy, especially when depletion results from over-use of intellectual forces
- Cosmos – Promotes higher mental function; greater access to the archetypal realm of ideas and their translation into speaking and thinking
- Shasta Daisy – Ability to bring synergistic insight to thinking; integration of pieces of intellectual information into over-arching concepts
- Rabbitbrush – Flexible and mobile mental consciousness; capacity to track simultaneous details and hold them within an encompassing field of awareness
- Madia – Focusing capacity; ability to bring sustained mental concentration to tasks and projects; counteracts tendency toward diffuse or distracted mental behavior
- Essential oils: Lemon, Peppermint, Grapefruit
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.