Quiescent flowers for restful repose and rejuvenation.
- Promotes deep relaxation in order to facilitate falling asleep and staying asleep
- Encourages more restful, undisturbed sleep so that one awakes feeling refreshed
- A beneficial travel remedy when the body needs to set a new internal clock for sleep. Take at least two doses one or two hours before sleep and one further dose just prior to sleep
- A beneficial night-time formula for children who are prone to nightmares, fitful sleep or other sleep disturbances
- A good remedy for animals who have disturbed or agitated sleep, or who need to develop more consistent sleep patterns in harmony with their households
- California Valerian – heals and calms the nervous system; promotes deep relaxation by guiding the soul to live in present time rather than feel anxious about future events
- Chamomile – release of emotional tension and agitation, particularly from the solar plexus and stomach; stabilizes the digestive system at night for metabolic regeneration
- White Chestnut – release from deeply internalized states of worry, such as repetitive thoughts, incessant mental agitation, or hyper-processing of past emotional experiences
- Red Chestnut – release from obsessive worry or emotional upset directed toward others; over-anxious concern or mental pre-occupation for situations that involve the free will and choices of others
- Olive – promotes immune health and deep restoration following prolonged stress or exhaustion from challenging life episodes
- Aloe Vera – helps the body – especially the heart center – to replenish during sleep; helps soothe over-stimulation due to intense responsibilities at work or home; helps hydrate and soothe overly inflamed states of body-soul consciousness
- Alpine Aster – assists the soul to fully release from the body during sleep, so that higher states of spiritual consciousness and dreaming can provide inspiration and insight
- St. John’s Wort – provides spiritual protection and nourishment while sleeping; regulates nighttime and daytime forces of light/darkness and waking/ sleeping to work in harmony and wholeness
- Essential oils: The essential oil of blue Chamomile helps calm the digestive system and soothe the emotions, while Sandalwood essential oil provides deeply relaxing, grounding and analgesic qualities.
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.