Integrating Heart Strength and Compassion in Relationships.
- To help any couple’s relationship evolve to its highest capacity by learning to both give and receive with vibrant heart forces
- To heal and re-build after divorce and other failed relationships, allowing the heart to find renewed expression and new social possibilities
- To regenerate heart health, when prone to physical illness, heart-related stress, or a family history of heart disease; can be mixed into Self-Heal Cream and massaged into the chest/lung area; or used in tandem and/or alternation with Benediction Oil
- During challenging episodes of adolescence and young adulthood; when learning to form meaningful relationships with others and establish appropriate boundaries
- Bleeding Heart – Appropriate differentiation and separation; capacity to consolidate heart forces when a relationship has ended for any reason; ability to end or amend dysfunctional relationships that deplete integrity
- California Wild Rose – Commitment in relationships; ability to work through trials and thorns by holding a higher ideal of love; the transformation of love from a romantic wish to a living force of deeds and sacrifice
- Centaury – The ability to serve and love from a source of strength and individuality; transforming the tendency to appease, placate or act as a dysfunctional enabler in a relationship
- Holly – Foundational flower essence for the highest spiritual expression of love and compassion; antidote for jealousy, envy, revenge, and mistrust
- Pink Monkeyflower – Allowing vulnerability and trust in a relationship; to heal over-defended and guarded tendencies in relationships due to prior soul wounds, abuse or shame
- Pink Yarrow – Loving connection with others while maintaining containment and appropriate emotional responsibility; healing the tendency toward unbounded sympathetic forces, depletion due to emotional merging or dysfunctional enmeshment
- Quince – Ability to lead with heart strength; learning to exercise appropriate authority and transparency in any relationship in order to cultivate honesty, authenticity and individuality
- Essential Oils: Yarrow, Rose
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.