To recover and rebuild from schock and trauma.
- For loss or disruption of any kind that creates bewilderment, numbness or shock in the body-soul complex – including amputation or debilitating injury within the physical body; loss or disruption to one’s home, community or environment
- For relief work in any natural disaster or war zone – to address prolonged levels of shock and trauma and to help victims re-build and renew; beneficial for both humans and animals
- Following any major surgery and during any sustained course of physical rehabilitation
- Following the loss of a loved one or pet, if symptoms of shock or disassociation persist; can be used in tandem or in alternation with Grief Relief
- As a supplement to drug rehabilitation, when the soul faces shattering memories or acknowledges what has been lost or damaged in one’s life
- For re-occurring violent dreams and memories of past trauma, which intrude long after other forms of healing have brought physical stabilization
- Arnica – foundational for all forms of shock and trauma, helping subtle energy bodies to be re-integrated into the physical body; facilitates recovery from dissociative states following traumatic events
- Bleeding Heart – Intense grief and longing; especially for those who have died or for social connections and circumstances that have been severed due to disaster or injury; reconsolidation of the heart forces
- Echinacea – Depletion within the immune system and core identity following shattering events or injuries; helping to knit together and re-constellate the spiritual-physical individuality toward new wholeness
- Glassy Hyacinth – Recovery from profound depths of sorrow and suffering; when the soul has been pulled underground and must experience re-birth
- Green Cross Gentian – To address intense feelings of despair or defeat; when one’s relationship to community, home or body must find new connection and grounding; renewed resolve to serve, hope and give
- Fireweed – Stimulates phoenix-like forces in the soul: the ability to catalyze “alchemical ash” as the seed ground for new forces of healing and vitality
- Five-Flower Formula – Dr. Bach’s composite remedy for rescue and relief to body and soul; providing calm and stabilization during times of adversity, injury and natural disaster
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Yarrow, Hyssop
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.