Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depresion.
- For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future
- For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth
- Beneficial for animals who may live around depressive caretakers or similar joyless environments; or exhibit signs of seasonal despondency
- For depression following any health crisis such as post-partum depression, drug rehabilitation or major surgery; alternate with Magenta Self-Healer
- Mustard – Assisting the soul to find dynamic equilibrium between levity and depth; genuine movement and soul development by integrating sorrow and joy into greater wholeness
- St. John’s Wort – Helping to build and fortify the light structures of the soul; providing greater cohesion and protection when there is a tendency toward disconnection or disassociation between the body, soul and spirit
- Borage – Bringing greater upliftment and levity for the heart during times of depression or discouragement; buoyancy that helps the soul rise above drenching and deflating emotions
- Explorer’s Gentian – Helping the soul to welcome change and transition even when challenging; allowing life crisis to become a new opportunity for life purpose
- Pine – Ability to transcend self-doubt, blame or morose pre-occupation with one’s past failures; inner freedom from paralysis through renewed insight and recognition of one’s future potential
- Essential Oils: Bergamot, Pine, Orange
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.